Finally, an X-ray Unit
that operates like a radiology department.
Medical imaging is one of the most powerful and cost effective diagnostic tools available today. In many hospitals, ultrasound and CT scans have become almost as commonplace as conventional diagnostic x-ray. With this increase in utilization, many hospitals are finding that their patients are required to wait far too long for their imaging services to be performed effectively. If this is the case at your facility, or if you need additional medical imaging coverage for your patients, an Odulair Radiology Unit might be your solution. Although we manufacture Radiology Units in mobile, transportable, modular relocatable and modular fixed platforms; our Odulair Mobile Radiology Unit is by far the most popular solution for typical situations.
- Allows medical facilities to add additional radiology services quickly and cost effectively
- Helps medical facilities address over capacity constraints, such as overflow and backlog issues
- Offers patients exceptional, diagnostic-quality imaging services without the medical facility incurring a major capital expense
- Provides a "bridge service" during construction, renovation, or upgrade of your current facility
- Odulair builds Radiology Units utilizing all major brands of CT equipment including GE, Siemens, Philips, and Toshiba
Our Mobile Radiology Units and Transportable Radiology Units are built to serve patient populations as independent operating vehicles or vehicles incorporated into an existing facility. Customers have indicated that the purchase of our Radiology Unit with full integration of the unit within their facility actually cost far less financial capital and took up to one-third of the time required to build additional radiology rooms within their facility. This is the kind of solution that we pride ourselves on offering our customers.
© Copyright 2008 - 2013. OdulairTM LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Odulair and "medical from the ground up" are trademarks of Odulair LLC.
Odulair, LLC 109 E. 17th Street Suite 63 Cheyenne WY 82001 +1 307-459-1350 firstname.lastname@example.org