"The Odulair mobile ER can be configured with or
without procedure rooms and airborne infection isolation rooms."
Has a natural or man-made disaster struck your community? Or, do you have reason to believe that a disaster will strike near you soon? If you do, the Odulair Mobile or Modular Emergency Unit could be the medical solution to meet all of your needs.
Odulair Emergency Units are U.S. healthcare code compliant mobile diagnostic and treatment facilities. Essentially, a mobile emergency unit is a emergency center on wheels. They are designed to provide on-site emergency and trauma services both at a medical facility or free-standing on location at a disaster location. Our Mobile Emergency Rooms that include Airborne Infection Isolation (AII) rooms are perfect to triage patients and screen patients under investigation suspected of being infected or exposed to airborne pathogens such as ebola, coronavirus, and others.
Because the Odulair Mobile ER Unit is on wheels, it can be transported to the scene of the disaster quickly and easily via tractor, train, or ship. We can even build small units on 4x4 truck chassis for rapid deployment of negative pressurization AII rooms at borders and ports of entry where airborne infection epidemics are prevalent. The unit is even designed to support international and humanitarian medical missions.
Our innovative Mobile Emergency Unit can be housed in small 4x4 trucks for rapid deployment or in a double-expandable 53' trailer (18-wheeler) creating a state-of-the-art surgical facility of 1,000 square feet. The unit includes an entry/vertible, diagnostic and treatment area, nurse's station, scrub area, 17' X 22' operating room, clean utility room, soiled utility room, medical gas tank storage, janitor's closet, and bathroom.
Our Mobile and Transportable ER Units are built to serve patient populations as independent operating vehicles or vehicles incorporated into an existing facility. Even the Odulair Mobile ER Unit meets the healthcare code requirments outlined by the American College of Surgeons allowing hospitals to increase their level of trauma readiness status of State licensure thereby providing the hospital with additional governmental funding.
- Set-up and fully functional in less than 1 hour by 1 person
- Configured with entrance, pre/post-operative area, nurses' station, handicapped accessible bathroom/changing area, separate soiled and clean utility rooms, spacious 17' X 22' trauma operating room
- Self-contained with integrated power, lighting, heating, ventilation (99% HEPA filtration), air conditioning, plumbing, medical gas/vacuum, nurse's call system, synchronized time, intrusion alarm, fire suppression, and communications systems
- Redundant systems for power, water, vacuum and communications
- Holding tanks for storage of potable, gray and black water
- Rapid set-up allows for fast delivery of patient care
- May be integrated with existing structures
- Easy to clean surfaces provide superb infection control
- Equipped with easily reconfigurable rail-mounted Herman Miller modular cabinetry to provide storage for medical supplies and equipment
© Copyright 2008 - 2013. OdulairTM LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Odulair and "medical from the ground up" are trademarks of Odulair LLC.
Odulair, LLC 109 E. 17th Street Suite 63 Cheyenne WY 82001 +1 307-459-1350 email@example.com