The Odulair Mobile Dialysis Unit is a U.S. healthcare code compliant healthcare delivery facility designed to provide on-site dialysis treatment. Our Mobile Dialysis Units are ideal for providing these services at correctional facilities, for disaster response applications, international and/or humanitarian purposes. Odulair Mobile Dialysis Units and Odulair Transportable Dialysis Units are available in two to six dialysis station capacities.
Our innovative Mobile Dialysis Units can be housed in a 20' Mobile Dialysis clinic on a 4x4 truck chassis for treating a single patient or in an RV or bus equipped with two to three dialysis stations.
If you need four dialysis stations, our 48' double expandable trailer provides ample space for patient stations, a Nurse's station, clean and soiled utility room and a bathroom.
The Odulair double expandable 53' Mobile Dialysis Unit is a state-of-the-art dialysis facility up to 1,000 square feet for treating five to six patients simultaneously. This unit is configured with an entrance, up to six dialysis stations, a central reverse osmosis (RO) water treatment system, nurse's station, handicapped accessible bathroom, and staff lounge area.
If you need additional space, our Odulair Transportable Dialysis Unit provides up to 1,700 sq. ft. of space for up to 10 dialysis stations.
Our Mobile and Transportable Dialysis Units are built to serve patient populations as independent operating vehicles or vehicles incorporated into an existing facility. Customers have indicated that the purchase of our Mobile Dialysis Unit with full integration of the unit within their facility actually cost less than half of the financial capital and took up to one-fifth of the time required to build additional rooms within their facility. This is the kind of solution that we pride ourselves on offering our customers.
- Set-up and fully functional in minimal time with minimal personnel
- Can be configured with an entrance, up to ten patient care stations (your choice of B Braun, Fresenius or Gambro dialysis machines), nurse's station, handicapped accessible bathroom, clean & soiled workrooms, patient isolation rooms, and staff lounge area
- Self-contained with integrated power, lighting, heating, ventilation (99% HEPA filtration if requested), air conditioning, plumbing, medical gas, intrusion alarm, fire suppression, and communications systems
- Redundant systems for power, water and communications
- Holding tanks for storage of potable, gray and black water
- Rapid set-up allows for fast delivery of patient care
- May be integrated with existing structures
- Easy to clean surfaces provide superb infection control
- Equipped with easily reconfigurable rail-mounted Herman Miller modular cabinetry to provide storage for medical supplies and equipment
Odulair Dialysis Units provide access to life-saving treatment in a way that was not previously reliabile, or even possible. Lifestyle changes have resulted in an international explosion of dialysis demand and availability has not kept pace with current needs around the world.
Odulair manufactures mobile disaster units for dialysis as recent natural disasters (earthquakes in Japan and Haiti, tsunamis throughout Asia, and hurricanes in the United States) have made it even more apparent that access to dialysis treatment during disasters is of critical necessity. Beyond that, there are many areas of the U.S. and the world that experience population fluctuations due to elderly travelers prompting the temporary need for dialysis in many popular vacation locations.
Odulair Mobile Dialysis Units provide the solution to over-capacity; renovation of current facilities; temporary fluctuations in need; providing access to rural patients who would otherwise have to travel great distances to receive this life-saving treatment;to avoid transportation costs and risk of flight for correctional care facilities; and even disaster response needs.
At Odulair all of our mobile dialysis units are custom built to meet our client's needs. Our smallest mobile dialysis units are built in 20' (6m) 4x4 trucks and our largest are in 60' (18.28m) trailers, so the price varies considerably. Please give us a call to learn more about which options are best for your needs.
© Copyright 2008 - 2013. OdulairTM LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Odulair and "medical from the ground up" are trademarks of Odulair LLC.
Odulair, LLC 109 E. 17th Street Suite 63 Cheyenne WY 82001 +1 307-459-1350 email@example.com